Helpful Words and Phrases
Listen and repeat. 聞いてリピートしましょう。
- ex. The government aims to give free education for all children.
- ex. You can cope with all your tasks by using your time well.
- ex. My best friend always lends an ear to me when I have problems.
- ex. The boy admitted to his mother that he broke the vase.
- ex. Climbing the stairs was a struggle for the old woman.
Read the article below and answer your tutor's questions.記事を読んで講師からの質問に答えましょう。
The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton launched a new service for families called FamilyLine. The free helpline will give parents and caregivers support with family life.
According to research, one in three people want to talk to someone about their family problems. FamilyLine aims to help people cope with their family problems. People can use the helpline to get assistance with solving difficulties like money issues, relationship troubles, or health problems. The service offers support, gives useful advice, and lends an ear to people who just want to talk. The helpline is available through phone calls, texts and emails.
As a mother of three, Duchess Kate Middleton admitted that she has also experienced difficulties in her family life. Because of this, she understands the problems families face and hopes that FamilyLine will help families overcome their struggles.
Choose a topic and discuss the questions with your tutor.トピックを選び、質問に基づいて議論しましょう。
Support for Families
- Do families in your country get enough support? Why or why not? Discuss.
- Should support services for families be free? Why or why not? Discuss.
- What's the best way to give support to families (ex. through email, over the phone)? Why? Discuss.
- Do a lot of people in your country experience struggles in their family life? Why or why not? Discuss.
- Should families that experience struggles ask for help from others? Why or why not? Discuss.
- What's the best way for families to cope with their struggles? Why? Discuss.